Cod with cucumber, avocado & mango salsa salad
If you're looking for a healthy lunch bursting with the colors and flavors of summer, this delicious cod, avocado and mango salad is low in fat and calories
- Fixings 2 x skinless cod filets
- 1 lime, zested and squeezed
- 1 little mango, stripped, stoned and cleaved (or 2 peaches, stoned and hacked)
- 1 little avocado, stoned, stripped and cut ¼ cucumber, cleaved 160g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 red stew, deseeded and hacked
- 2 spring onions, cut small bunch hacked coriander
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/falling 6. Put the fish in a shallow ovenproof dish and pour over 1/2 of the lime juice, with a touch of the zest, then grind over a few black pepper. Bake for eight minutes or till the fish flakes without difficulty, however continues to be moist.
Meanwhile, placed the relaxation of the ingredients, plus the closing lime juice and zest, in a bowl and integrate well. Spoon onto plates and binnacle with the cod, spooning over any juices withinside the dish.
Recipe from Good Food magazine, June 2017